Huwebes, Disyembre 12, 2013

What melts your heart the most?

Basically basic. That's the word that I could describe for the things that had happened this day. We all know that Christmas is just around the corner. As what I have mentioned on my previous post, it is not just the season of giving but it's more about "LOVING". 

Seeing people smile melts my heart the most.   

A while ago, our school had this outreach program where its objectives are to give the most of what they could and to share smiles on the less fortunate children. Honestly, I'm beyond happy that I have seen these children smile. They're just so kind and talented; they truly deserve what they have now. :) I hope more and more people would have this kind heart to help on less fortunate people. 

HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^_^ w/ lots of LOVE :))

~~~~AKIRUY~~~~~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento