Biyernes, Disyembre 6, 2013

Say It Again

Good Evening Sweeties! It's another day to celebrate the T.G.I.F. Day! ~~ 
So a lot of things happened to me a while ago. So do you guys, right?


Respect. Give it, to get it. Absolutely true. So a while ago we had our Environmental/Earth Science and my classmates were really just out of control. As in everyone was noisy, chit chatty , howling, singing and all those other things that students can't do when their teacher is already in front of them. I'm so glad that after all our disrespect to him, he still had this patience that made him stay and teach us the core values that we need to learn and have. :)


Basically, I don't see anything that J. has to be jealous of me. C. and J. were having this M.U stage. Take note: It's Mutual Understanding not Mis.Understanding ;) 

But as time passed by this man changed his feelings, maybe he fell out of love. Since then they weren't talking or even chatting on FB anymore.

But you know when curiosity strikes you you'll be thinking and wondering of a lot of wild things! ~creepy~ She messaged me on facebook that she felt that little jealousy, but of course she's not going to say like a total "jealousy" because she thinks that I might misinterpret it. 

Here the story goes:
(Just another normal day waiting for our teacher to come...)

It was already past 5 minutes or so, but our teacher is not yet coming and so C. had sat beside me and we talked about various things. But Joy had misinterpret and misunderstood the concept of us if why we are talking with one another. I mean, she's not going to be jealous if she knows that there is really nothing going on between us. But since he thought that we had this so-called "RELATIONSHIP" she had the emotion and feeling of jealousy. But I'm planning to talk to him tomorrow and tell on how really J. feels. I want to help them both to clarify things out and make sure that nothing will be a total mess!

Here's me doing the SUPER ASIAN pose :P


Time to say----- Hey! BYE~~ Good night cutie pies :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento