Linggo, Disyembre 22, 2013

~ Merry Morning! ~

Merry Morning Everybody! Are ya'll enjoying your Christmas Vacation? Cause heck I am! Do I sound that vigorous ? Well, I guess so. ;)

Getting hyped out this Christmas, I can't even believe that it's already December 23 of 2013! Speaking of 2013, the year of the Snake is just around the corner. Well, from what I have read in the net the year of snake will be just good for the year of the rabbits out there! Like me :)

Horoscope and Numerology ElementsEarthly Branch of Birth Year: si
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): huo (fire)
Yin Yang: yin
Auspicious Directions: northeast, southwest and south
Lucky Colors: red, light yellow, black; Avoid: white, golden, brown
Lucky Numbers: 2, 8, 9; Avoid: 1, 6, 7
Lucky Flowers: orchid, cactus
Zodiac Sign Compatibility - Best match: ox, rooster; Avoid: tiger, pig

for more details you could visit the website: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/snake.htm

Have FUN Guys! ~~ XoX0


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento