Biyernes, Marso 14, 2014

Being Thankful! Part II :)

 March 7, 2014

So right when I came home, I was soooo overwhelmed! Because of that, I burst into tears. I could not even talk. Because I was touched by the kind and encouraging words that Sir had said to me. I thanked God for everything that  happened to me. Every ups and downs, they're worth it! In fact, even doubt is useful. As it had been said on the movie of Life of Pi that... "Doubt is useful, it keeps faith a living thing. After all, you cannot know the strength of your faith until it is tested." 

March 8, 2014

Oh my... Please days, don't come by too fast! But hey. I have not done anything today. It had not been that productive. tsk ... tsk... So I just rested and tried to be prepped without doing anything. Basically this was the day for slacking! Yep :P

March 9, 2014 (Sunday)

This was a pretty hectic day. Since I have slacked off yesterday, today is the busiest day of the week! I was so stressed that I couldn't even eat. Until my best friend, Fatima came! Oh my, life saver talaga! ;) She helped me through everything.

    Editing
    Pictorial

   Speech

All checked! Thank God!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento