Biyernes, Abril 4, 2014

Throwback: 2012-2013

In this blog post you guys will be seeing my random #Throwback pictures of the year 2012 to 2013. So sit back and enjoy! <3


This flower was given by my suitor when it was our high school night despite the fact that he knows that he's not going to be my partner that night. But it was so-sweet of him though! ~ I appreciate it G.


This is how it goes when I'm studying. I'm not that messy go-crazy type of girl as it is obvious with how I look. People know me on being organized with things which I'm proud about. ;)

                          http://www.clanrain.com/2012/02/symphogear-06-dere-dere-tsubasa.html

I know someone who's like this. ;) You know who you are! :P 



I miss this not-so-collage-cute-silly-design that we've made. Phewww~ It took us 1 week to do that! :) It looks good when you're nearer though.
Makes me feel like "Nom nom nom.... :3"


I miss my crazy sissy! We've been classmates since Grade 3. She's now in California. Hugs and kisses from me. xx



That explains it!:)





Literally the sweetest cupcake I've ever had! >_<I don't know if that's a complement though.























They've appreciated it so much! I'm floating in clouds now basically...

http://cloudtimes.org/2012/12/22/the-cloudtimes-year-in-review-and-2013-cloud-predictions/

So that's it pancit! :) Hope you enjoyed my first entry of April!

Xx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento