Sabado, Setyembre 21, 2013

My Land Tale in #London

                                                
       As we all know this is the famous Big Ben! Our home in England is 4 hours far from London. Nevertheless it's fun! I don't even mind the hours in the car trying to sleep and listen songs in the radio for so long. But what I mind was when I was in the car trying to make myself comfortable during the traveling hours because my butt's place is definitely uncomfortable. 

        
         Then we had a chance to ride in the London Eye. And as expected we've seen the different tourists spots up there in London Eye. 


           
  It was chilly so I made sure to wear long sleeves as well as comfy jeans.


       Then as we went down, we've seen this trick: A man trying to sit without any chair. Any guess if what's the trick behind it?




Is this familiar?


Yes, we've went to Buckingham Palace. Before I used to see it on TV,  but I can't believe that I've went in Buckingham! :) #worththetravelling


Here I am with my annoying but very sweet twin brother. Yes, he's taller than me. He's like 5'7.


They're in rhythm! How amazing is that? :)


And this cutie patootie had let us to take a picture. ;) The squirrel was so friendly that he stopped whenever we take a picture of him. ;)

I've forgotten the name of this place, but here's us ! I'm with my lola (grandmother), my cousin, and Yuma.


                       And yes, we've took tube going here and there. 
                        ( Left: my tito <uncle> , center left <aunt>)


   We'll end it with this red telephone box. I hope you had fun reading my first #travelblog. See you 'till next time! Sayonara :>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento